Re: Last Sunday

To: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last Sunday
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:57:11 -0800
The waiver table is a work assignment, though folks weren't there all day,
stopping when we ran out of wristbands.
Also the Coliseum does provide security...he was the guy scooting around,
even bought a sandwich from our food vendor. He can't tell who belongs to
what wheels, and wouldn't have a clue, unfortunately. :(
--Pat Kelly