Re: Last Sunday

To: Dan4223w@aol.com
Subject: Re: Last Sunday
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 5 Mar 2003 22:03:26 -0000
On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:08:32 -0500 Dan4223w@aol.com wrote:
>I don't think raising the entrance fee is the answer.
Not necessary anyway. SFR can afford it, even did it at Marina where attendance
is always lower.

> And I think we can count on the fact that no SCCA member is going to steal
>anything.
That's absolutely right. It was aliens what stole all those loaner helmets.
Zapped 'em up into the ship with their invisiray. I saw 'em. I was too scared
to report them then but now it's really hard to find me, especially from a
space ship.

I really am an SA on this list, aren't I? No need to agree, it's a rhetorical
question. Haven't said a word about the changes to rule 14; don't get me
started. You've been warned. I saved all those old emails and could just turn
your clock back to a less kinder and gentler time. Well, actually, I only saved
the original but what worked then...

Laugh, delete, or leave it alone. There are no other good options, I'm in a
mood.
Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com