RE: The waiver line getting in

To: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: The waiver line getting in
From: siastuning@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:00:08 +0000
Oh man! The stuff I drank at nationals should be
illegal. I FOUND some sort of "energy" drink at the
local supermarket in Topeka. I thought it would be a
good idea to pound 2 of these "energy" drinks before my
runs to pump me up. I think I was also sipping on Pepsi
or Gatorade during the runs. It may have helped me focus
more, but the side effects were crazy. I was sweating,
shaking, and just plain AMPED out.

I think I have 2 more cans of that stuff in my garage.
If anyone is interested... LOL

Vic "sticking to Pepsi"