RE: The waiver line getting in

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>, <siastuning@attbi.com>
Subject: RE: The waiver line getting in
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:48:38 -0800
Vic writes...

> I thought it would be a
> good idea to pound 2 of these "energy" drinks before my
> runs to pump me up. I think I was also sipping on Pepsi
> or Gatorade during the runs. It may have helped me focus
> more, but the side effects were crazy. I was sweating,
> shaking, and just plain AMPED out.

I am just flashing back to a Seattle National Tour years ago, riding around in
some big rent-a-car with Jeff and Stacy Reitmeir, Shauna and Ren Marinus, and
Dan and Nancy Maloney (were we ALL in one car?! I remember we were packed in
there), and then, during the ride home Vic randomly breaks the silence with
this Beavis and Butthead impersonation, something about Frappachino and
Cornholio, and "Are you THREATENING me?!" done with such accuracy and emotion,
I don't think any of us in the car could breathe. He did ALL the characters.
For me, it was probably the most stimulating conversation of the evening. My
stomach hurt from laughing so hard, and the thing is, I had never even seen
that episode. That's how realistic it was. I had no idea WHAT he was talking
about, and yet, I thought I might pee my pants. And I think all he had to drink
was a beer.

I am SO glad I missed your Nationals runs!

Katie