Re: So how do you do it?

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>, Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: So how do you do it?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:19:53 -0800
If Alan will recall the 01 Topeka event, Thursday, Friday (if you were
there, Alan). Amazing. The almost total 4-day event was squeezed into 2
days, with rapid worker change-over and 15 second overlaps (and an exhausted
timing crew--no one wants to do that again. The worker changeover was the
real key, and very shortened course walkthroughs.
--Pat K