RE: The waiver line getting in

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The waiver line getting in
From: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:14:39 -0800
You could also set up multiple lines so people don't have to constantly inch
forward while waiting, just like grid.  Think of it as an entrance exam to
get in...  =P

Yes, just couch quarterbacking here, sorry, I was off at Buttonwillow
yesterday getting my car dirty:
http://www.binaryvista.com/temp/OhHeck.wmv

-Carl