Re: Forum/ Sunday's course

To: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>, ba-autoX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Forum/ Sunday's course
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:48:52 -0800
Thanks for the feedback ,Jason, I feel better about course design.  Best I
remember, we kept the "staging queue" pretty much full all day, except for the
period of the afternoon course walk.  We enjoyed a lot of cooperation from the
workers for on-the-fly changeovers including the grid bosses.

barry