Re: Sunday Musings

To: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>, ba-autoX@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunday Musings
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:48:41 -0800
> SS that OUTRAN the cops in Oklahoma ...but the SS was clocked at 157 MPH

the LT1 powered caprice cruisers ive seen have no LSD... pretty much any
good autocrosser could lose them quickly on twisty streets.  we discovered
this at the dublin police training facility chasing the cop instructors in
their cruisers.  it was pathetic, in a stock 94 probe GT i had to keep stop
and waiting, then gun it and catch up almost instantly.

as far as 157 MPH on a public road, i am glad i live in berkeley where the
police arent allowed to chase ANYONE with a their car.

-james c
"True Street" forum http://thevenom.net/forum/
OSP - Overdue Snake Picnic