Re: Forum/ Sunday's course

To: Dan4223w@aol.com, "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: Forum/ Sunday's course
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:45:07 -0500

Message text written by "Jerry Mouton"

"The general feeling on this is if you don't like
the courses, then chair an event and show us how
it can be done."

While I understand your premise, too often we have been subjected to some
real crap because "that's how we did it back home."

Our ongoing reputation is in the hands of our course designers. It is my
hope we keep up delivering quality courses that all of our people love to
run.
        Courses that deliberately lose people do not do any favors for any
of us. Yet there are many people who will tell you what they do elsewhere
is a really fun thing. And maybe it is for a 60-car event. We have managed
to position ourselves as the source of pleasure for our members, usually
numbering over 200 per event. What we're looking for are imaginative
courses that still adhere to some basic principles of being easy to follow,
etc.

--John Kelly