Re: SFR Solo2 Annual Tech begins

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SFR Solo2 Annual Tech begins
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:58:22 -0500

Message text written by Dennis Hale

"
I guess I am just as glad my region is without those
"Experienced and responsible autocrossers" and is not
one of the chosen few to impliment this brave new
program."
------------------- End Original Message --------------------

Ah, Dennis,
        You are being disingenuous. Your "region of record" is somewhere up
there in the cool climes of Idaho and, I suspect, you don't have a clue
about how they run autocross events. Especially the "pointed" events.
Although You do know how they run hillclimbs.

        And, if you owned a 2002 Solo II rulebook, you'd already know the
inside rear cover is blank. That's how that part of the proposal came about
in the first place.

        Methinks thou dost protest too much.

--John Kelly