Re: Biggest,maybe the best

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Biggest,maybe the best
From: Mike and Michelle <mr293racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 20:28:23 -0800 (PST)
As the "girl at the gate" for most of the morning, I
think it went pretty well!  My only suggestion to
future event chairs is to be sure that there are at
least 3 people working the line for the morning and
afternoon rush (7:30-first car out... then 10:30 until
registration is closed).  It got a little crazy... and
drivers a little cranky, but oh well-- life is all
about trial and error!  Many thanks to Lolita and MJ
who came to help during the afternoon rush when they
didn't have to!  Always makes me realize how cool our
region really is!

Michelle Stewart
(g-friend of Mike Kyle, '97 Supra)
http://sports.yahoo.com