Re: SFR Solo2 Annual Tech begins

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SFR Solo2 Annual Tech begins
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 09:26:59 EST
In a message dated 3/4/02 1:11:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, Nandaholz@aol.com
writes:

> Too much bickering...me thinks...can't we leave politics to the gov't and
> just race ~N

We do a pretty good job of that most of the time, but then someone has to
start complaining (and not constructively, I might add) about how SFR does
events, making accusations and re-inventing history, and then it starts...
The rest is usally a mix of defending SFR, explaining why we do things like
we do, offering to listen to constructive suggestions and setting the record
straight.

Charlie
(who destroyed Prepared and Modified all by himself)