SFR Solo2 Annual Tech begins

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SFR Solo2 Annual Tech begins
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:24:10 -0800
Durk Edwards is Tech Chief, but he can't seem to post on
ba-autox currently and has asked me to pass this on.

SCCA has approved a pilot program for annual tech of Solo2
cars, with a limited number of regions participating.  Since Sherry
Grantz of SFR originally proposed this to SCCA, and we are
interested, SFR will be implementing Solo2 Annual Tech soon.

Complete information is available at:

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2002/annual_tech.html

Inspection will begin at Round 4, March 17th after normal tech
closes at 1PM.  Durk needs
experienced, capable tech inspectors to help him with inspection
to make this work.  Please contact Durk by email at
solorolla@yahoo.com or at Round 3 to help out.

Experienced and responsible autocrossers will be eligible, see
the web page for details.

New people can become eligible by getting their cars successfully
teched in 12 SFR events, and demonstrating responsibility.

To get eligible, you have to log 12 events starting with Round 3
in the SFR Annual Tech Card, which will be glued to the inside
rear cover of your personal Solo2 rulebook.

SFR Annual Tech Cards will be available at Registration at
Round 3, at Tech after that.  You must present your rulebook,
filled in with your name addres, etc in the front to receive
a tech card stuck to the inside rear cover.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!