Re: Duel at DeAnza?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Duel at DeAnza?
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:06:46 -0500
ooo, im getting excited already!  the season must be starting soon if the
famous kelly-hale debates are sputtering to life for the new year!  pink vs
the daisies!  :)

just make sure your tires are as warm as your words come opening day!  mine
will be!  hehe  cyaz all soon.

-james "about to unleash my secret weapon" creasy
OSP #74