Re: Duel at DeAnza?

To: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>, craig boyle
Subject: Re: Duel at DeAnza?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:34:40 -0800
Some sites are not available, say on the 2nd Sunday of the month. You just
have to take what's available and hope it doesn't go away, such as the
Oakland Coliseum does. We have to deal with football and baseball schedules,
which don't conflict with Cal Expo or Marina...or Golden Gate Fields (which
has horse racing dates).
--Pat K