Trying to find 13" rims for an Integra

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Trying to find 13" rims for an Integra
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 04:32:33
If anyone knows a custom wheel shop that can make (or try to make) a 13" rim
that can clear the brake calipers on a 2000 Integra please let me know.  I
have searched many manufactures to no avail and the only rim that I have
found that will fit is the Panasport C8 rim that costs $1200 a set.  This is
more then I'm willing to spend on 13" rims.  It would seem to me that a
wheel manufacturers could copy the specs of the Panasoprt C8 and make a
custom wheel.

-Jeremy Rine
#12 DSP (If I can ever find some 13" rims)