Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:52:07 EST
In a message dated 10/31/2001 12:30:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
craig_autox@yahoo.com writes:

> In the real world, a subgroup forms at this point to
> investigate and report on the feasabilty of electronic
> registration and event management.

Wow, you taking us from Little League to the World Series in one fell swoop !

I'm just looking for "relatively" simple ways to speed up registration. It
may be a moot point if members go to NASA , AAS, Sac events.  The timing,
computer age upgrades is someone elses ball to run with.  I'll take flames
for only my issue :)

Don