Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: Toy4speed@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:03:00 -0800
one thing that would REALLY make a difference is for more people to helmet
stickers for tech.  i know as an event chair, i end up teching some 40 cars
during the day and scrabbling inside everyone's helmet with my dirty gloves
really slows things down.  otherwise could tech 3 cars a minute rather than
just 2.

-james