Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: "Scott Loughmiller" <scott@radiate.com>
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:11:06 -0800
Scott Loughmiller was the Nth person to write something like this:
> I'm in, and I'll be happy to help with the software as well.

Ain't no shortage of us geeks in the San Francisco Region, nuh-uh.

-- Glenn, emailing from a wireless laptop running unix (macos x) across
two routers to a DSL line, while on the other laptop (NT) I'm
troubleshooting an oracle database and doing a bit of perl coding  via VPN.