Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:12:32 -0800
Do we really have a problem with registration speed?

I sit at the table at almost every event.  My experience
is that if you are not running in run group 1, don't
try to register until after group 1 starts running.
There is not a line for most of the morning!  If you
line up at 9AM when you run in group 6, you are
wasting your time and everyone else in line behind
you.  Kick back and wait. (please sign the release
right away, though).

Registration is in fact a pretty nice place to be most
of the morning.  At registration we get to actually see and
check out every one of the registrants, and get to know
everyone.

What's to fix?

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!