RE: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>,
Subject: RE: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:22:05 -0800
Speaking of pre-printing the posting sheets, that same technique could
be applied to the worker sheets. The pre-regs' names could already
appear on the worker sign up sheets, giving them first dibs. That could
also certainly eliminate the problem, at least partially, of people
'forgetting' to sign up to work.

Note that I am not forgetting that this is still going to require a lot
more work from small group of people, if not one overworked person. We
already have an overworked small group of people.

Whatever happens, I recommend that this "plan" be outlined in
increments. If the final FINAL plan is too complicated, it won't happen.

Katie