Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, Pat Kelly <lollipop487@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:38:15 -0800
> I guess I'd have to suggest that the Boondoggle NOT be the beta test

boondoggle is a special event, what with a giant number of people and early
dark.  mostly you need someone with real guts to run the event.  lots of
practice screaming "start a car" helps too.

> were/are/will be in deep doodoo at 8:55, because our first run group
> workers are STILL standing in the registration line

you need to pull the 1st group people to the front of the line.  i think i
run in the morning for boondoggle and can help herd.

-james