Re: Sac events 9 & 10, V700s and crazy people

To: jim_ochi@yahoo.com, the_brain7@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Sac events 9 & 10, V700s and crazy people
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 02:18:54 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/01 11:19:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jim_ochi@yahoo.com writes:

> I think it's a Ford utility
> trailer from the mid-80s.  As far as I know, it's not made anymore.

It's called a Ford UT740.  They were sold through Ford parts departments.  I
wonder if there are any still in their crates in Ford parts depts
somewhere...  They aren't made anymore and the tooling from Sheller Globe
Corp (who made them for Ford) has been lost, sold or destroyed.  Great
trailer if you can find one.  I bet it would have fewer miles than Jim's'
too!  It's been to at least 11 Nationals, and countless trips to LA, San
Diego, etc...

Charlie