Re: Sac events 9 & 10, V700s and crazy people

To: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sac events 9 & 10, V700s and crazy people
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 11:11:22 -0700
I got my trailer used from Charlie Davis - I think it's a Ford utility
trailer from the mid-80s.  As far as I know, it's not made anymore.

For tire trailers, there are basically two ways to go.  Cheap or
expensive.  Cheap is the way that most people go - get the Harbor Freight
trailer frame (if you can, get the one with the bigger, 12" wheels), then
build a rack for your tires and bolt on a big box for the rest of your
junk.  Randy has a pretty nice setup, and so does Scot Zediker, Harold
Olson, Craig Boyle, and Dennis Armstrong.  Your best bet is to wander
around the paddock at the next few events - I'm sure you'll get a whole
bunch of ideas of what to build.

If you're willing to pay the bucks, you can get a prebuilt trailer - here's
one that looks pretty nice <http://www.southsporttrailers.com/track.html>.

Jim