Kwik-Load Trailers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kwik-Load Trailers
From: Sharon Levy <esslevy@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:01:11 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, Corey and I are in the process of trailer
shopping (I'm sure a big sigh of relief will be heard
from those who've driven distances with us and the
utility trailer we've been using lately).

At the last event we attended at Mather, we were
eyeing the Kwik-load tilting trailers that a few
people had in the paddock.  You know, those trailers
where the undercarriage (axle assembly) slides
underneath the bed in order to tilt the trailer. We
took another look at them at a trailer shop this past
weekend as well.  We'd like some feedback on their
day-to-day and long haul usage:

How well do you like the slide/tilt function?
Easy to use?
Is it reliable, what problems have you had (if any)?
Is there any slop in the undercarriage while towing?
Does it tow nicely with the Torsion axles?
Where did you buy them?  Approx. price?

Any other input or advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharon
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1