Re: Sac events 9 & 10, V700s and crazy people

To: the_brain7@hotmail.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sac events 9 & 10, V700s and crazy people
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:28:02 EDT
So Arnold, does that mean you'll be at the 10/21 event to help with
registration again?  I'll promise to fill your head with all kinds of R-tire
ideas, trailers, wheels, deals, alignment ideas.  You truly would be
surprised how fast a relatively low powered car can get around an autocross
course if you just don't slow down much.
Its the handling.  Lots of cars have power, but its the accuracy of the
turns, the execution of the corner entry and exit, braking pts.

Are you looking for one of those little Harbor Freight trailers converted
into a tire carrier ?  Or maybe a dedicated little trailer with lid, thats
sealed from the elements.
All it takes is $$.  I think you could fit 4 tires in your car right ?  Sure,
maybe the ladyfriend has to enjoy the smell of tires (new is my favorite, old
tires are like, yuck).

Anyway, glad to hear more addicts to autox are out there.  See ya !

Don Lew
DSP Supra (on the mend)
M3 (on the table)
'88 Civic (on the road)