Re: SFR Rules on Numbers.

To: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@aspect.com>
Subject: Re: SFR Rules on Numbers.
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:52:10 -0700
        At the last round it was difficult to read the paper numbers on cars as
they lined up to run. In my work heat, we radioed the starter and asked
for the car number. If we missed that, we could see the number on the
car as it went out on the first loop, so it was fixable.
        There are still owners of cars who do not understand the word
"contrast" light on dark, and think a light blue on grey/silver or white
is perfectly okay. Or red on blue (darkness is about the same at a
distance).
        Having the start line closer to the MH would help...
--Pat Kelly