Re: SFR Rules on Numbers.

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: SFR Rules on Numbers.
From: Geoff Mohler <gemohler@www.speedtoys.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
>       And let's not over-react to what's really not such a big deal, imo.
> --Pat Kelly
---

So why not start a trend of doing it right before it becomes a larger
problem [again].  If 39 new entrants per week can be indoctrinated with
how to do it -right- it'll be no time before everyone does..and you wont
have to spin cycles debating it every two months.

> Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > If we decide to enforce the National numbers rules at some point, we have to
> > have our act together first.
> >
> > 1)  We'll need to publicize it in The Wheel, the website, flyers at events
> > with a specific start date.
> >
> > 2)  Tech will need to be elsewhere than grid (are we ready to do this?)
> >
> > 3)  It would be nice to have a source for numbers and class letters on site
> > for the first couple of events that it is enforced.
> >
> > I don't think we're ready to do this, yet.
> >
> > CHD

---
Geoff Mohler <gemohler@speedtoys.com>
California, USA