RE: SFR Rules on Numbers.

To: <lollipop@ricochet.net>, <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: RE: SFR Rules on Numbers.
From: "Giles Douglas" <giles@vy.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:43:12 -0700
Oh no, its not a big deal at all if you like hanging out until 7pm because
people are running 3 driver cars with silver duct tape to differentiate the
numbers on a green car (ie invisible to the trailer), or running numbers on
one side only (the opposite of the trailer), which causes us to have to hold
the start and call the competitors up to tell us their times, thus delaying
the event.

        Giles