Re: SFR Rules on Numbers.

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: SFR Rules on Numbers.
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:03:47 -0700
        With 39 new folks showing up at the last event (if this is a trend),
and with the reluctance we've traditionally had to have a separate tech
crew, yada yada, I agree.
        If the start line can be a little closer to the MH, there really isn't
a problem with the numbers. Let's avoid shoe polish and odd placement of
numbers, like on a rear window :( .
        And let's not over-react to what's really not such a big deal, imo.
--Pat Kelly