Re: M3 tire question

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: Re: M3 tire question
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:07:52 -0700
Peter,

That's interesting.  The 911 had a huge number of different wheels
available standard, and separately orderable rather than as part of a
package.  I guess I have heard of limits on wheels only available as
a package to be used only if the whole package is used.  But are you
sure that's really true with respect to wheels?

OTOH, I'm not sure either.  I wrote Howard Duncan for a clarification,
and I'll publish it when and if he answers.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!