Re: Mountain Biking in Marina?

To: craig_autox@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mountain Biking in Marina?
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:23:50 EST
So, there's a new bike in my future.  Not having bought one for a long time,
or EVER in the case of a hybrid type (I think that's what I want...) I have
no idea what to consider.  It'll be mostly on city streets for daily
exercise, some trails if there's another Marina ride or similar in the
future, and of course, AAS course rides (obligatory autocross content.)

Any ideas?  I don't want to spend a whole lot of money, as there are many
expensive projects to consume cubic dollars on the Firebird...

TIA
CHD