Mountain Biking in Marina?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Mountain Biking in Marina?
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:38:11 -0800 (PST)
Would anyone going down to Marina this weekend for the
NASA event like to join me in cycling over to Fort Ord
and riding some of the trails there?

I did a brief run through the area last time out, and
it seems like mountain bike heaven. I plan to try and
get to Laguna Seca. You can cycle straight out of the
autox area (keeping to designated areas) over to Fort
Ord.

Let me get a headcount if anyone's interested and
we'll find a time that works. My pace would be
slow-moderate, I'm to fat and have too fragile knees
to do any cliff jumping, so this is a casual ride.

Autox content: The milligrams of weight you lose
riding will improve your time by nanoseconds.

Craig
http://auctions.yahoo.com/