Re: Tires for Street Tire classs

To: daver@uclink4.berkeley.edu, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires for Street Tire classs
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:50:58 PDT
My endorsement is still for Firestone SZ50s (the original model) for any car
they have a fitment for.  Any of the tires that might be marginally better
are way more expensive.  Everyone I've talked into using them loves them,
and I won the Street Tire trophy on them a couple of years ago.  What else
can I say?

KeS