RE: Tires for Street Tire classs

To: "'Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com'" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>,
Subject: RE: Tires for Street Tire classs
From: Kirk Meline <KMeline@iscribe.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:39:28 -0700
Well Kevin, you could say that the SZ50's are one of the best tires ever
made for the street.  You could say that they get so soft that they come
close to being an autocross tire at the end of their lives.  You could say
that at the limit is when you start to hear them make noises and not before.
Or that they last longer than almost all other compareable tires.  ... and
so on.  I also could have one a street tire 1st place if I didn't switch to
Yoko's pieces of **** AVS Sports.  If you look at the tread rating they are
220 but grip more like a 140-160 tire.  My 2 cents.

Kirk Meline