Re: NASA/BAMA autox...

To: kml@patheticgeek.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NASA/BAMA autox...
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 10:15:25 EDT
<<Nanda Holz was our first time course designer -- he did a fantastic
job, coming up with designs over the last month or so and refining
it.  He cheerfully dealt with kibbitzing on site ("Oh, no, no more
cones!", "We can't run on the last two squares at the end of the
site!", "That corner isn't tight enough -- Kevin Stevens' Corvette
can still get around it!"[*]), and wound up with a fun course.>>

Thanks Kevin, for all your help and enthusiasm, great drivers meeting you did
to.

I've got another rough course worked out with some flavor of the first one.
Hope to do more design work in the future.
~Nanda and UFO