Re: NorPAc Divisional Update

To: Robert Glover <rob@f-body.org>, Sean & Jeannine Breese <sjbreese@jps.net>
Subject: Re: NorPAc Divisional Update
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:50:24 -0700 (PDT)
Robert,

I see that your propensity for taking one small slight against you and blowing
it all out of proportion continues.  I stayed at the same hotel in Selma and
had a very pleasant time.  Reservations were easy, the room was nice, what more
do you want in Bopunk?  Perhaps your continued negative experiences with
hotels, autocross regions, people in general come from the common denominator
in all of them, *you*.

Let's look at one example that I participated in personally.  At the SFR
Aquabowl (where Derek and I co-chaired) we combined the afternoon run groups
since there where so few entrants.  This meant we had twice as many people
signed up to work in the trailer than was necessary.  Since you were one of the
later arriving trailer workers, all the spots were filled by the time you got
there.  Since it wasn't raining at that time I asked if you could work course
instead.  Your response was to pack up and leave the event without working.
Very mature.

Normally I wouldn't send this to the general list, but it seems appropriate
considering your diatribe.  Hopefully others will read it and realize the
source of most of Rob Glover's problems is Rob Glover, and act accordingly.
Also, I would hope that you might have learned from your many experiences, but
that doesn't seem to be the case.

Sincerely,

Andy McKee