Re: NorPAc Divisional Update

To: "Sean & Jeannine Breese" <sjbreese@jps.net>
Subject: Re: NorPAc Divisional Update
From: "Robert Glover" <rob@f-body.org>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:40:52 -0700
From: "Sean & Jeannine Breese" <sjbreese@jps.net>

> Thank you Robert,  for your words of encouragement and SUPPORT! Remind
> me to kick you in the chin when I see you.

Did I bash the divisional or the region?  No.  I attemped to warn people
about a CRAPPY HOTEL CHAIN.  That is all.  I'm sorry you saw fit to take it
so personally.

I for one am FED UP with all the political BULLSHIT on this list and the
region.  I came back to see if maybe I'd been mistaken, since I dropped off
this list back in February.  I see that I was correct all along.

I expect this sort of crap from SFR, but I didn't expect it from Sacramento.

To hell with you.

Rob