Re: NorPAc Divisional Update

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NorPAc Divisional Update
From: "Robert Glover" <rob@f-body.org>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:15:43 -0700
From: "Sean & Jeannine Breese" <sjbreese@jps.net>

> We where very sorry to hear that Southern Pacific Divisional May 27-28
> was canceled

Ack!  That sucks, I was gonna go to that.

> We have a Host Hotel offering travelers an SCCA rate.
> Holiday Inn
> (off I80 & Madison)
> 5321 Date Ave.
> Sac, Ca
> # 916-338-5800
>
> Rate $74.00 per night for racers. KEYWORD: "SCCA" When calling. Very
> nice Hotel, just 4 minutes from the site, heated pool, rooms have all
> the goodies, great bar, terrific food.

Let me put in my two cents' here.  I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Selma for
the Lemoore Pro Solo, and I will _never_ stay in another Holiday Inn after
that place.  First, they screwed up my reservation and we got a "suite"
instead of a room, so it was $90+ a night.  Next, the air conditioning
didn't work so the rooms were hot all night, BOTH nights, despite my
requests for them to repair it.  And third, the hide-a-bed in the second
room where my roommate slept was a joke (very uncomfortable) for what was
supposed to be such a nice room.

I have a complaint into Holiday Inn about it, but I don't expect anything to
come of it.

Rob