Do the hokey pokey...

To: "'Larrybsp@aol.com'" <Larrybsp@aol.com>, Miata@pacbell.net
Subject: Do the hokey pokey...
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:59:21 -0800
And turn yourself around!

Please, everybody! Stop! Dennis is very nice with a great sense of humor!
And Larry, well, he's just an Old Fart, but really, he's NOT THAT BAD! Okay,
maybe he almost took out a wall of people at Oakland one day, but can we
just look beyond this, people?!

Oh, I just can't stand all this silly fighting, and for what? Corvettes KICK
ASS! I'll be the first to say it. Why? Because I hope someday, someone will
let me drive one! And one day, yes, in my 10 car garage, there will be a
Corvette parked right next to my Lucy, where they will sleep in peace.

When you're a race car slut, you don't care who takes you to the dance.

I wish I made that up, but I didn't.

Katie