Re: [evolution-disc.] Statement from the Ft. Myers National

To: Ghsharp@aol.com, 127dp@bellsouth.net,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Statement from the Ft. Myers National
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:12:26 -0600
GH:

I certainly agree with your interpretation of the word "unprepared".  If
they meant stock class vehicles, it seems to me that they should have said
unstreetprepared, unprepared, unmodified, unstreetmodified and
uneverythingelseexceptstock.

Or maybe they could have used the term "stock class vehicles".

Hard to believe this was used as justification for the actions taken.

Greg Scharnberg