Re: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:08:26 -0600
Matt:

Are you saying that the protest was aimed at the folks putting on
Tours?  Because, we sure ain't got no speed creep in Des Moines!  :-)

How will this protest change the attitude of those that choose to ignore
the rulebook?  It seems to me that the current rule is probably
appropriate.  The SS at Ft Myers is the one that should get the heat.

Greg Scharnberg