Re: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:18:22 -0600
Jean:

Actually, the book says "A. Courses must be tight enough so that cars run
the entire course in their lower gears. Speeds on straight stretches should
not normally exceed the low 60's (mph) for the fastest Stock and Street
Prepared category cars.".

Why wasn't the problem area changed?  The part I really don't understand is
throwing out all of Sunday's runs.  This penalized the competitors, who
were NOT at fault.  IMHO, the SS and event organizers should have received
a letter of reprimand instead.

Greg Scharnberg