RE: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests

To: "'Sam & Greg Scharnberg'" <samandgreg@netins.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests
From: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:38:13 -0600
<<
 Robert
> Carpenter, GS competitor protested the event today for unsafe speed.
> The SS GT3 was clocked all three runs I heard, at 83MPH...let's see 13
> MPH over the speed by SCCA rules.

Wait, Wait. Clearly I'm missing something here.

One of the slower cars in one of the slower classes protested THE ENTIRE DAY
because one of the faster street legal cars there went fast?

Does Baby need another gearset?

That protest defines everything wrong in the solo commumity. What the GS car
didn't want to shift?

It's called racing. It's not cheap. It's not easy. It's not safe.

Don't get me started about why stock classes below DS even exist.... 'cause
they shouldn't! You do not have a God given right to Solo the family Taurus.