RE: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests

To: "'Sam & Greg Scharnberg'" <samandgreg@netins.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Ft Myers protests
From: "Eric Salem" <ebsalem1@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:58:07 -0600
<<
IMHO, if you try to make absolute limits of some kind, then you need a
positive way to enforce it.  The only way I can think of would be to require
that radar be used by a certified operator.  You would also need calibration
requirements for the equipment.

Greg Scharnberg

Ya' know Herr Scharnberg could be on to something here.

What are the chances somebody is designing a course who doesn't understand
the responsibility AND that they slid it past the SSS AND that they both
slid it by the 'course-walk whiners'? (You know who you are.)

Yes that's correct the chances are ZERO, NADA, WON'T HAPPEN.

If we did go to certified radar I'll bet a nationals entry fee the only
people doing the radar duty are SLOW.