Timing Equipment

To: "autox@autox.team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Timing Equipment
From: LJ Boardman <webdoc@portone.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:37:15 -0600
We are considering replacing our timing equipment for next season.  We
currently have laser beam trip lights and want to replace our computer
system.  Our old system was DOS based but had some interesting features we
would like to maintain.  These include:

Registration Information for club members
Ability to time 5 cars at once
We use a stop light to stage and start and would like to keep it
Print or output results to a display computer after each run
Show time for all runs (current system only saves 2 fastest)
Adds cone penalties to the time
Outputs a file of results that we can import into our website

In addition we want to:
Run a display of the time (suggestions on displays??) Is there such a thing
as a wireless display?

I'm sure I missed some features but I think these are the key ones.  Our
old system still works fine but we would love to add a display and it does
not have the capability.

Thanks in advance.

Larry Boardman
Connecticut Autocross & Rally Team