Stolen Solo Timer

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stolen Solo Timer
From: Ed Laplante <conekilr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 01 20:23:49 -0000
   Oregon SCCA Solo 2 was hit last night when our trailer was broken
into. Chances are that they don't know what they have but just in case I
thought I would put out the word. We lost our entire JAC timing system,
two reader boards (one double face), timer box, laser heads, a new Fender
Pro portable PA, a bull horn with an orange horn, loaner helmets (some
bright orange and all marked) plus some misc. stuff. Like I said they
probably don't even know what Solo is but if they do they might try to
sell the equipment. The sheriff has a report and I plan on hitting the
pawn shops with a list. If any of this stuff shows up in your areas
please give me a call. I am not currently receiving Team.net so please
reply directly to me if you hear anything.

Thanks, Ed LaPlante
 Oregon Region SCCA Solo 2, (503)631.4213 home, (503)502.6675 cell