Re: Timing Equipment

To: "Gary Spray" <gspray@kscable.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing Equipment
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:53:18 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Spray <gspray@kscable.com>
To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 1:47 PM

> At 11:13 AM 11/15/2001 -0800, Rick Brown wrote:
> >For a timing program, check out www.autoxts.com .  It is currently DOS
based
> >(supposedly a Win version coming someday), but will run in a Windows
window
> >up to Win98 (won't work under ME).
>
> I worked for me hare at home under Win ME.

Let me restate that.  The software "runs" under ME, but it wouldn't sense
the JAC timer coming in through the serial port.  Something about the way ME
looks at interupts.  The laptop we now use for timing had ME on it when I
got it and it wouldn't sense the timer.  Replaced ME with Win98, problem
solved.

Rick Brown
CalClub Solo T&S