Re: Towing Insurance

To: <JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Towing Insurance
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:32:15 -0600
You get that coverage from specialty brokers. The insurance typically covers
a car at all times it is not in a competitive situation. IOW, the coverage
lapses as the car goes on the track, resumes as it goes into the paddock.
Covers towing, storage, etc. most anything that can happen to your street
car except street car insurors won't touch your racer.

I've had both K&K and Naughton in the past (didn't care that much for K&K,
liked Naughton). I now have mine with Parish-Heacock in Burns, Tenn.
800-274-1804. My car and trailer are both covered to a minimal amount for
$250/year. Depending on your stated value, YMMV.

--Rocky