Re: Alabama Road Construction

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alabama Road Construction
From: Jonathan Dove <JDOVE@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 8:38:10 -0500
From: "Rick Cone" <conekiller@prodigy.net>

> So how many of us got caught in the most brilliant Alabama DOT road
> construction crew, just west of Birmingham on I20 last night....

I got caught in it.  Thought it was an accident only to crawl
for several miles to see the "Contruction Ahead" signs.  My only
thought was "Who does road contruction on a Sunday night"?  They
must have thought that traffic was going to be light!  My left
leg was tired using the clutch going up hill in the stop and go
traffic.

Anyway, I got home at 4:45 am.  Got one hour of sleep before having to
get up at 6 am to head off for work.

Jonathan
jdove@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu